EXCLUSIVE: Longtime CAA Agent Sally Willcox is leaving the agency at the end of the year to devote more time to her two teenage children and expand her work with several charitable organizations. Willcox has spent 27 years at CAA, and her clients have included Michael Cunningham, Dave Eggers, Laura Hillenbrand, William Nicholson, and Steven Knight, among others. Recent memorable deals included one for Hillenbrand on Unbroken. She also brokered a deal for The Atavist piece 1000 Pounds of Dynamite, which Todd Phillips is producing. Willcox isn’t taking clients, or going elsewhere, I’m told. Right now, she’s taking a break and focusing on philanthropic activities. She serves on the board of the WGA Foundation, and she is a Founding Chair of Dave Eggers’ 826LA, a non-profit supporting students with their writing skills, and a former Director of Alice Waters’ Edible Schoolyard Project.
Sally Willcox Leaves CAA After 27 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Bruce Brown Dies: Surf Movie Pioneer Who Sought The Perfect Wave For ‘Endless Summer’ Was 80
- Ian Chen & Jovan Armand Join ‘Shazam!’, Brian 'Astro' Bradley Jr. Cast In ‘Luce’
- Justin Chon, Filmmaker Behind ‘Gook’ At Sundance, Will Direct Next Feature For Macro
- Cinedigm Acquires Rights To High School Comedy ‘Dear Dictator’
- Ari Sandel To Direct ‘Goosebumps’ Movie At Sony, But Which One?
- The Global Box Office Awakens: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Could Power To $440M Opening