EXCLUSIVE: Michael Stuhlbarg is joining Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen on the Steve Jobs movie that Danny Boyle is directing for Universal Pictures. He’ll play the role of Andy Hertzfeld, the computer scientist and inventor who was part of the original Apple development team that came up with Macintosh Operating System. He worked closely with Jobs until he left for Google in 2005. Aaron Sorkin wrote the script and Scott Rudin is producing with Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Christian Colson. The movie is being put into production next year by Universal, which took over the picture after Sony exited. ICM Partners-repped Stuhlbarg is coming off Boardwalk Empire.
Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller