EXCLUSIVE: Michael Stuhlbarg is joining Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen on the Steve Jobs movie that Danny Boyle is directing for Universal Pictures. He’ll play the role of Andy Hertzfeld, the computer scientist and inventor who was part of the original Apple development team that came up with Macintosh Operating System. He worked closely with Jobs until he left for Google in 2005. Aaron Sorkin wrote the script and Scott Rudin is producing with Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Christian Colson. The movie is being put into production next year by Universal, which took over the picture after Sony exited. ICM Partners-repped Stuhlbarg is coming off Boardwalk Empire.
Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…