EXCLUSIVE: Michael Stuhlbarg is joining Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen on the Steve Jobs movie that Danny Boyle is directing for Universal Pictures. He’ll play the role of Andy Hertzfeld, the computer scientist and inventor who was part of the original Apple development team that came up with Macintosh Operating System. He worked closely with Jobs until he left for Google in 2005. Aaron Sorkin wrote the script and Scott Rudin is producing with Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Christian Colson. The movie is being put into production next year by Universal, which took over the picture after Sony exited. ICM Partners-repped Stuhlbarg is coming off Boardwalk Empire.
Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner