EXCLUSIVE: Michael Stuhlbarg is joining Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen on the Steve Jobs movie that Danny Boyle is directing for Universal Pictures. He’ll play the role of Andy Hertzfeld, the computer scientist and inventor who was part of the original Apple development team that came up with Macintosh Operating System. He worked closely with Jobs until he left for Google in 2005. Aaron Sorkin wrote the script and Scott Rudin is producing with Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Christian Colson. The movie is being put into production next year by Universal, which took over the picture after Sony exited. ICM Partners-repped Stuhlbarg is coming off Boardwalk Empire.
Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest Film News
- Alchemy On Verge Of Bankruptcy
- Three Charged With Defrauding $12M From Movie Investors
- ‘Tallulah’ Trailer: Kidnapping, Coming Of Age And Accidental Parenthood
- Movie Academy Stresses Diversity As It Invites Record 683 For Membership Including Nate Parker, Freida Pinto…
- Tyne Daly On The Case For ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- New Line To Remake Korean Blockbuster ‘The Man From Nowhere’