Disney gives us a bigger picture of its 2015 Pixar film Inside Out in the first full trailer that dropped today. Pete Docter, the director behind Up and Monsters, Inc, helms the pic which follows the emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness — that live in a little girl’s head. It focuses on Riley, whose life is upended when her dad takes a new job in San Francisco. Riley’s emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to her new life, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although she tries to keep things positive, an emotional quagmire ensues. Inside Out bows on June 19.
‘Inside Out’ Trailer: Emotions Come To Life In Disney/Pixar Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Video News
- ‘Molly’s Game’ Review: Jessica Chastain Powers Aaron Sorkin’s Sensational Directorial Debut
- ‘Gunpowder’ Review: Kit Harington Miniseries Solid Shot For ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star’s Future
- Getting To The Heart Of ‘Coco’ – The Contenders Video
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s’ Guillermo Del Toro Ranks His Favorite Del Toro Films, But Says “I Would Die For Each Of My 10 Movies”…
- Facebook To Test Pre-Roll Ads On Videos Starting Next Month
- Clothes Make The Characters In ‘Phantom Thread’ – The Contenders Video