Discovery Communications and streaming site Hulu have entered their first-ever long-form content partnership which includes a wide range of programming from across several networks. Under the distribution deal, which begins January 1, Hulu Plus subscribers in the U.S. will have access to shows from Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, Science, Destination America and Discovery en Español. Among the programs covered by the deal are Mythbusters, The Little Couple, Say Yes To The Dress, Treehouse Masters, How It’s Made and Homicide Hunter. The pact also includes exclusive SVOD rights to Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch. The unscripted show about Alaskan crab fishermen has been airing for 10 seasons in more than 200 countries. No word yet if Eaten Alive will figure in the lineup.
Hulu Lands Exclusive ‘Deadliest Catch’ SVOD Rights As Part Of Discovery Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Business News
- Kathy Griffin Comeback Show At Carnegie Hall Nearly Sells Out In A Day
- Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And “Targeted Their Inner Demons:” Reports
- Charlize Theron Says Arming Teachers With Guns Is “So Outrageous”
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Hispanic Group Urges Netflix To Give ‘One Day At A Time’ A Season 3
- California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump “Spinning Out Of Control”, Serious Security Threat, Has To Go