EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed British actress and singer Eliza Bennett. The 22-year-old performer is best known for her role opposite Helen Mirren and Paul Bettany in New Line’s Inkheart; she’ll next appear opposite James D’Arcy on the upcoming second season of ITV crime drama Broadchurch, and also currently stars on the fifth season of Cinemax’s action series Strike Back. Bennett got her screen start in 2004’s The Prince and Me and followed with turns in Nanny McPhee, From Time to Time, Perfect Life, and horror pics The Expelled and Roadkill. Upcoming films include a turn in Derrick Borte’s indie thriller H8TRZ with Abigail Spencer and Jeremy Sisto, which ICM is repping. Bennett, who recently hit the West End stage in geek musical Loserville, is also repped by Independent in the UK and manager Melanie Greene.
Eliza Bennett Signs With ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament