Anticipation is running high here in London as EON Productions, MGM and Sony prepare to unveil the cast and title for what we’ve heretofore only known as Bond 24. Director Sam Mendes along with superspy Daniel Craig and producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson are due on the 007 stage at Pinewood Studios over in South Buckinghamshire this morning to reveal the news. We’re also going to discover the car Bond will be driving this time around. While the Aston Martin from Skyfall evidently won’t be returning, expected to turn up for this Bond, which starts shooting on Monday, are Ralph Fiennes as the new M, Ben Whishaw as Q and Naomie Harris as Miss Moneypenny. I’ve also heard that Monica Bellucci may be in the mix, and speculation is rampant as to who who else will either be trying to cozy up to, or kill, the Secret Service agent. Christoph Waltz has been rumored while the British press has also suggested Andrew Scott, aka Sherlock nemesis Moriarty, could be one of the names announced this morning. Watch the live stream above beginning at 11 AM UK time and keep checking back for updates.
Bond 24 Title, Cast And Car Revealed: Live Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date