The Wire alumna Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez (Alpha House) are the latest additions to the cast of the upcoming second season of HBO’s True Detective. Both will recur on the second installment in the crime franchise that revolves around three police officers (Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams) and a career criminal (Vince Vaughn) who must navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder. Hyatt, repped by Robyn Bluestone Management, will play driven state attorney Katherine Davis (previously Colleen Thompson), who is not afraid to keep secrets to get her way. Martinez, repped by APA and D2 Management, plays Andrea, a Mexican-American immigrant who runs an inn. She also is recurring on the CW’s Jane The Virgin.
‘True Detective’ Adds Michael Hyatt & Yara Martinez As Recurring In Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night