The Wire alumna Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez (Alpha House) are the latest additions to the cast of the upcoming second season of HBO’s True Detective. Both will recur on the second installment in the crime franchise that revolves around three police officers (Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams) and a career criminal (Vince Vaughn) who must navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder. Hyatt, repped by Robyn Bluestone Management, will play driven state attorney Katherine Davis (previously Colleen Thompson), who is not afraid to keep secrets to get her way. Martinez, repped by APA and D2 Management, plays Andrea, a Mexican-American immigrant who runs an inn. She also is recurring on the CW’s Jane The Virgin.
‘True Detective’ Adds Michael Hyatt & Yara Martinez As Recurring In Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- SyFy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener