The Wire alumna Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez (Alpha House) are the latest additions to the cast of the upcoming second season of HBO’s True Detective. Both will recur on the second installment in the crime franchise that revolves around three police officers (Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams) and a career criminal (Vince Vaughn) who must navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder. Hyatt, repped by Robyn Bluestone Management, will play driven state attorney Katherine Davis (previously Colleen Thompson), who is not afraid to keep secrets to get her way. Martinez, repped by APA and D2 Management, plays Andrea, a Mexican-American immigrant who runs an inn. She also is recurring on the CW’s Jane The Virgin.
‘True Detective’ Adds Michael Hyatt & Yara Martinez As Recurring In Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike