The Wire alumna Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez (Alpha House) are the latest additions to the cast of the upcoming second season of HBO’s True Detective. Both will recur on the second installment in the crime franchise that revolves around three police officers (Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams) and a career criminal (Vince Vaughn) who must navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder. Hyatt, repped by Robyn Bluestone Management, will play driven state attorney Katherine Davis (previously Colleen Thompson), who is not afraid to keep secrets to get her way. Martinez, repped by APA and D2 Management, plays Andrea, a Mexican-American immigrant who runs an inn. She also is recurring on the CW’s Jane The Virgin.
‘True Detective’ Adds Michael Hyatt & Yara Martinez As Recurring In Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week
- CAA Exploring TV Scripted Operation With Former ABC Boss Paul Lee
- Big Beach Taps Robin Schwartz To Head TV Division