Here’s the first trailer for the Adam Sandler fable that Image Entertainment picked up at Toronto. He stars as a fourth-generation NYC shoe cobbler who discovers that when he uses his old sewing machines, he becomes the people whose shoes he is repairing. Complications ensue. The cast of the Voltage-backed pic also includes Method Man, Dustin Hoffman, Melonie Diaz, Dan Stevens, Ellen Barkin and Steve Buscemi. Director Thomas McCarthy co-wrote the script with Paul Sado.
‘The Cobbler’ Trailer: Adam Sandler’s Credo Is ‘If The Shoe Fits…’
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role