EXCLUSIVE: WME, which has been signing a lot of up and coming directors lately, has added to its client roster Wash Westmoreland and Richard Glatzer. The British duo wrote and directed Still Alice, the film that has established Julianne Moore as a contender in the Best Actress category. Sony Pictures Classics releases the adaptation of the Lisa Geneva novel on December 7 after the film made a splash at Toronto. Their credits also include The Last Of Robin Hood with Dakota Fanning, Susan Sarandon and Kevin Kline; they first came on the scene with the 2006 Sundance Film Dramatic Grand Jury Prize and Audience Award winner Quinceañera. Zach Cox and Rick Jacobs of Circle Of Confusion will continue to manage them. Other WME signings out of Toronto included Swedish director Ruben Östlund and Wild Tales writer/director Damián Szifrón.
‘Still Alice’ Helmers Wash Westmoreland & Richard Glatzer Sign With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of Rape Of Teenager Case From 1977
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Prior To Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle
- Dale Spina Dies: Ad Exec Worked On Warner Bros.’ ‘Batman,’ ‘Chariots Of Fire’
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M – Midday…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump