The big-screen update of Charles Schulz’s famed Peanuts comic strip characters has been touted by Fox as the first time the iconic gang had been on a big screen in CGI and 3D. It’s a daunting task and an ambitious effort from Ice Age studio Blue Sky and 20th Century Fox Animation, and it counts aficionado Paul Feig among its producers — the Bridesmaids helmer’s cred goes a long way, and he calls Peanuts his Star Wars growing up. But the first full trailer that dropped today does beg the question: Will fans miss the squiggly pencil days when the shiny and crystal-clear CG pic hits theaters on November 6, 2015?
‘Peanuts’ Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ Opening During Sleepy Summer Weekend - Sunday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…
- Donald Trump Blows Off Kennedy Center Honors; Avoiding “Political Distraction”
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris