The big-screen update of Charles Schulz’s famed Peanuts comic strip characters has been touted by Fox as the first time the iconic gang had been on a big screen in CGI and 3D. It’s a daunting task and an ambitious effort from Ice Age studio Blue Sky and 20th Century Fox Animation, and it counts aficionado Paul Feig among its producers — the Bridesmaids helmer’s cred goes a long way, and he calls Peanuts his Star Wars growing up. But the first full trailer that dropped today does beg the question: Will fans miss the squiggly pencil days when the shiny and crystal-clear CG pic hits theaters on November 6, 2015?
‘Peanuts’ Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into The…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Incident