Michael Stahl-David (In Your Eyes) has been cast as the lead in TNT’s Untitled Miami Project executive produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay. Written by Masters Of Sex creator/executive producer Michelle Ashford, the serialized character drama is set in the wild and unpredictable world of the Florida drug trade in the 1970s. It centers on Bobby Nickel (Stahl-David), a charismatic, brilliant and driven man who came from nothing and quickly learned to make his own rules. Now a husband, father and successful pot runner working for a local Cuban drug lord, Bobby leads a double life — both in business and in love. Stahl-David joins previously cast Kristen Hager, Kelsey Siepser, Adria Arjona and Oscar Jaenada. Stahl-David is with ICM Partners and Management 360.
Michael Stahl-David To Topline Drug-Trade Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO