Max Joseph’s first film will fly here under the WB banner. The studio announced that it acquired the domestic rights for the Zac Efron-starrer about a DJ trying to make it big with his first hit track. The film is slated for a 2015 release. Emily Ratajkowski (Gone Girl) and Wes Bentley (Interstellar, The Hunger Games) co-star. Joseph directs from a screenplay he wrote with Meaghan Oppenheimer, from a story by Richard Silverman.
Warner Bros. Snags Domestic Rights To ‘We Are Your Friends’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon