EXCLUSIVE: Actor Jared Harris has signed with ICM Partners ahead of two big films in 2015, Warner Bros.’ The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Fox 2000’s summer horror remake Poltergeist. Harris is known for his turn as Lane Pryce on AMC’s Mad Men, which nabbed him a Best Supporting Actor Emmy nod. He also made a memorable mark as the menacing Moriarty of Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes: Game Of Shadows and built his film resume with appearances in I Shot Andy Warhol, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones, and Stephen Spielberg’s Lincoln. More recently, Harris voiced Lord Portley-Rind in Focus Features’ animated hit The Boxtrolls and led the cast of Hammer Films’ The Quiet Ones. He also recently wrapped on Sean Penn’s The Last Face, opposite Charlize Theron and Javier Bardem. Harris is additionally repped by Gateway Management in the U.S. and Independent Talent Group in London.
‘Mad Men’s Jared Harris Signs With ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says