Chris Pratt has been offered everything since Guardians Of The Galaxy. Let’s keep our eyes on Cowboy Ninja Viking, Universal’s adaptation of the graphic novel. Not sure which of the three he’ll play, but Pratt has been circling the picture for some time, and now I hear things are starting to move. Actually, he plays all three in writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo’s graphic novel about a highly trained assassin – suffering from multiple personality disorder. Producers are Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner, a co-production between the Mark Gordon Company and Film 360, the latter of whom found the material and brought it to Gordon. Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are involved in producing capacities; they originated the project as a pitch sold to Disney before Universal picked it up and they wrote the original script which Craig Mazin rewrote. Bryan Zuriff is exec producer. Pratt’s next pic is Jurassic World for Universal. He’s repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Chris Pratt Circles ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Film News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer: Watch Optimus Prime Do Some Heavy Duty Transforming
- Pharrell Williams On ‘Hidden Figures’ Hidden NASA History – The Contenders Video
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- ‘Sing’ Review: The Tunes In This Terrific ‘Toon Will Have You Dancing In The Aisles