Chris Pratt has been offered everything since Guardians Of The Galaxy. Let’s keep our eyes on Cowboy Ninja Viking, Universal’s adaptation of the graphic novel. Not sure which of the three he’ll play, but Pratt has been circling the picture for some time, and now I hear things are starting to move. Actually, he plays all three in writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo’s graphic novel about a highly trained assassin – suffering from multiple personality disorder. Producers are Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner, a co-production between the Mark Gordon Company and Film 360, the latter of whom found the material and brought it to Gordon. Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are involved in producing capacities; they originated the project as a pitch sold to Disney before Universal picked it up and they wrote the original script which Craig Mazin rewrote. Bryan Zuriff is exec producer. Pratt’s next pic is Jurassic World for Universal. He’s repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Chris Pratt Circles ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
What's Hot on Deadline
Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers 'Gilbert Grape' Star Darlene Cates: "She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had"
Latest Film News
- Disney At CinemaCon: ‘Wreck It Ralph’ Sequel Now Titled ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Paramount Brings The Star Power To CinemaCon: Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Gore & More
- Paramount Teases Nickelodeon-Based Feature Toon Lineup Including ‘The Loud House’ – CinemaCon
- Fox 2000, Macmillan Land African Flavored Fantasy Novel ‘Children Of Blood And Bone’ In Splashy Deal
- ‘The Flash’s Grant Gustin Draws ‘The Last Full Measure’