Chris Pratt has been offered everything since Guardians Of The Galaxy. Let’s keep our eyes on Cowboy Ninja Viking, Universal’s adaptation of the graphic novel. Not sure which of the three he’ll play, but Pratt has been circling the picture for some time, and now I hear things are starting to move. Actually, he plays all three in writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo’s graphic novel about a highly trained assassin – suffering from multiple personality disorder. Producers are Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner, a co-production between the Mark Gordon Company and Film 360, the latter of whom found the material and brought it to Gordon. Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are involved in producing capacities; they originated the project as a pitch sold to Disney before Universal picked it up and they wrote the original script which Craig Mazin rewrote. Bryan Zuriff is exec producer. Pratt’s next pic is Jurassic World for Universal. He’s repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Chris Pratt Circles ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona