Chris Pratt has been offered everything since Guardians Of The Galaxy. Let’s keep our eyes on Cowboy Ninja Viking, Universal’s adaptation of the graphic novel. Not sure which of the three he’ll play, but Pratt has been circling the picture for some time, and now I hear things are starting to move. Actually, he plays all three in writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo’s graphic novel about a highly trained assassin – suffering from multiple personality disorder. Producers are Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner, a co-production between the Mark Gordon Company and Film 360, the latter of whom found the material and brought it to Gordon. Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are involved in producing capacities; they originated the project as a pitch sold to Disney before Universal picked it up and they wrote the original script which Craig Mazin rewrote. Bryan Zuriff is exec producer. Pratt’s next pic is Jurassic World for Universal. He’s repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Chris Pratt Circles ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Still The Big Fish With $62M+, 'ID4' Sequel In High $40Ms, 'Shallows' Rides A Wave Toward $13M - Midday B.O.
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate’s ‘Dirty 30’ Gets Release Date; Former WWE Star Bill Goldberg To Topline & Produce Action Pic ‘Bauer…
- Maggie Grace Joins Comedy Heist Pic ‘Supercon’; Talitha Bateman Joins ‘Annabelle 2’
- ‘The Shallows’ Review: Blake Lively Makes For Lovely Shark Bait In Zillionth Ripoff Of ‘Jaws’
- Brexit: What Hollywood And Europe's Power Players Fear After Shocking Vote
- 'Wiener-Dog' Bows Along With 'Wilderpeople,' 'Swiss Army Man' & Frank Zappa: Specialty Preview
- ‘Masters Of Sex’s Michael Sheen To Star In ‘Green River Killer’ & Make Directing Debut