Bridget Regan (John Wick) is the latest addition to the cast of Marvel’s Agent Carter. She will play the recurring role of Dottie, a small-town girl from Iowa who’ll have a huge impact on the life of Agent Carter. The new ABC series, which premieres at 9 PM January 6, bridges the fall and spring editions of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Inspired by the Captain America features, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter, it is set in 1946 and centers on Peggy Carter who, working for the covert Strategic Scientific Reserve, must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark. Hayley Atwell, Shea Whigham, Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj star. Regan previously recurred on White Collar and currently recurs on CW’s Jane The Virgin. In addition to John Wick, her feature credits include Sex And The City.
Bridget Regan Joins ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 80+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- Freeform Sets Cast For Christmas Movie ‘Angry Angel’ As Production Begins
- ‘Galaxy Quest’ TV Series Back On Launchpad At Amazon With Paul Scheer Writing
- Conan O’Brien Offers To Help Jared Kushner Broker Middle East Solution, Announces Israel Road Trip