Bridget Regan (John Wick) is the latest addition to the cast of Marvel’s Agent Carter. She will play the recurring role of Dottie, a small-town girl from Iowa who’ll have a huge impact on the life of Agent Carter. The new ABC series, which premieres at 9 PM January 6, bridges the fall and spring editions of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Inspired by the Captain America features, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter, it is set in 1946 and centers on Peggy Carter who, working for the covert Strategic Scientific Reserve, must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark. Hayley Atwell, Shea Whigham, Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj star. Regan previously recurred on White Collar and currently recurs on CW’s Jane The Virgin. In addition to John Wick, her feature credits include Sex And The City.
Bridget Regan Joins ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night