Z Nation is coming back. Syfy announced it has picked up the zombie drama for a second season for debut in 2015. The series’ freshman 13-episode run kicked off on September 12 with 1.6 million viewers, making it the most watched show on cable in its 10 PM slot and the second best among the key demo. Z Nation hails from Sharknado franchise producers the Asylum.
‘Z Nation’ Renewed For Second Season On Syfy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- CMT Hires Two New Marketing & Programming Executives, Promotes Two
- ‘American Horror Story’ Unveils Season 6 Logo
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- Drew Barrymore Circling Talk Show From Warner Bros TV
- Ellie Reed Cast In Netflix Comedy Series ‘Girlboss’, Signs With CAA
- Publicist Kasey Kitchen Joins East 2 West Collective