Z Nation is coming back. Syfy announced it has picked up the zombie drama for a second season for debut in 2015. The series’ freshman 13-episode run kicked off on September 12 with 1.6 million viewers, making it the most watched show on cable in its 10 PM slot and the second best among the key demo. Z Nation hails from Sharknado franchise producers the Asylum.
‘Z Nation’ Renewed For Second Season On Syfy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets