Z Nation is coming back. Syfy announced it has picked up the zombie drama for a second season for debut in 2015. The series’ freshman 13-episode run kicked off on September 12 with 1.6 million viewers, making it the most watched show on cable in its 10 PM slot and the second best among the key demo. Z Nation hails from Sharknado franchise producers the Asylum.
‘Z Nation’ Renewed For Second Season On Syfy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo