Producer Bonni Lee has been named senior vice president of production at Village Roadshow Pictures. She will report to Bruce Berman, chairman and CEO of VRP. Before joining the firm, Lee developed TV and feature films through her Mighty Hula Pictures label, which had a production deal at DreamWorks SKG. During her career, Lee has shepherded and overseen films that have grossed in excess of $1 billion worldwide. Prior to forming Mighty Hula, Lee oversaw such titles as M. Butterfly, Interview With the Vampire and Michael Collins as the president of Geffen Pictures. Prior to working with David Geffen, Lee served as president of Robert Redford’s Wildwood Entertainment, overseeing Incident at Oglala and A River Runs Through It. Previous to Wildwood, Lee served as vice president of Warner Bros.’ feature division where she brought Tim Burton to the studio to direct his first feature, Pee Wee’s Big Adventure. While at Warner Bros, Lee worked on such titles as The Accidental Tourist, Lethal Weapon, In Country and Burton’s Beetlejuice and Batman.
Village Roadshow Taps Veteran Producer Bonni Lee As SVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio