Verve has hired the former Manager of TV at Lionsgate as an agent. Melissa Darman focused on comedy development and production while at Lionsgate, working on such series as the 10/90 Anger Management, Saint George and Partners. Before that, Darman was ABC’s comedy development coordinator, with 25-plus pilot credits from 2011-13 including The Goldbergs, Neighbors and Mixology. She started out in the ICM mailroom and went on to be an assistant at the agency and eventually coordinator in the TV lit department. “We are excited to have someone with Melissa’s experience at both a television network and studio bring her talents and perspective to our business,” the Verve partners said in a statement.
Verve Hires TV Executive Melissa Darman As Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Business News
- Charlize Theron Says Arming Teachers With Guns Is “So Outrageous”
- Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And “Targeted Their Inner Demons:” Reports
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Hispanic Group Urges Netflix To Give ‘One Day At A Time’ A Season 3
- California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump “Spinning Out Of Control”, Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel