Boomerang, Turner Broadcasting’s Cartoon Network spinoff channel that has been airing animated programming from the Warner Bros. library, is getting a re-launch as a global animated network for family viewing. As part of the revamp, Boomerang will begin acquiring contemporary series produced by studios around the world in addition to the Warner Bros., Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network and MGM studios TV and theatrical shorts, series and specials that have comprised its lineup. And, as announced earlier this year, the channel will start selling ad inventory for the first time. Additionally, Boomerang is introducing a new logo and new on-air and online look. The official roll-out began in Latin America on September 29, and the rest of the world to follow.
Turner Broadcasting’s Boomerang Toon Channel Getting Revamp, Relaunch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young Sheldon…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig