The six-time Emmy nominee has been cast as one half of the DC Comics entity Firestorm. Victor Garber will recur on CW’s superhero series The Flash as Dr. Martin Stein, a brilliant but arrogant nuclear physicist who has sacrificed everything, including a marriage, for his work in transmutation. After he discovers the particle accelerator has fused him with the younger, more impulsive Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell), he races to find a way to separate the two before it’s too late. Garber’s recent credits include Web Therapy, Power, Deception and Damages, and he earned three of his Emmy noms for playing Jack Bristow on Alias. He also has appeared in such features as Milk, The First Wives Club, Legally Blonde and Titanic. Garber, who also has four Tony nominations, is repped by UTA and Industry Entertainment.
‘The Flash’ Casting: Victor Garber To Recur As Dr. Martin Stein
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’ From ‘Extant’ Creator & Amblin TV
- Pilot Season 2017: How Many Pilots Is Each Network Ordering?
- Bill Maher Bags Record ‘Real Time’ Kickoff Numbers On Donald Trump Inauguration Day
- Liberty Media’s Formula 1 Acquisition Gets Checkered Flag
- Mary Jo Buttafuoco Will Tell Her Story In Unscripted Documentary Via Tent City And Fremantle
- Jill Soloway Says ‘I Love Dick’ Is Rare “Psycho-Sexual Comedy” – Sundance Studio