The six-time Emmy nominee has been cast as one half of the DC Comics entity Firestorm. Victor Garber will recur on CW’s superhero series The Flash as Dr. Martin Stein, a brilliant but arrogant nuclear physicist who has sacrificed everything, including a marriage, for his work in transmutation. After he discovers the particle accelerator has fused him with the younger, more impulsive Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell), he races to find a way to separate the two before it’s too late. Garber’s recent credits include Web Therapy, Power, Deception and Damages, and he earned three of his Emmy noms for playing Jack Bristow on Alias. He also has appeared in such features as Milk, The First Wives Club, Legally Blonde and Titanic. Garber, who also has four Tony nominations, is repped by UTA and Industry Entertainment.
‘The Flash’ Casting: Victor Garber To Recur As Dr. Martin Stein
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'