The hourlong animated movie that launched the Star Wars Rebels series last week is set to air on ABC at 7 PM October 26 — and it will include an evil visitor with a chillingly familiar voice. Darth Vader himself will have a cameo during an added scene in Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion. His voice will be supplied by James Earl Jones, whose menacing pipes rattled so many enemies — and colleagues — in the original Star Wars trilogy. “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast,” said series creator and executive producer Dave Filoni said. “We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader.” Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the Star Wars Rebels story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. The series airs at 9 PM Mondays on Disney XD after premiering October 3 on Disney Channel.
‘Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion’ To Air On ABC — With A Dark Side
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV