The hourlong animated movie that launched the Star Wars Rebels series last week is set to air on ABC at 7 PM October 26 — and it will include an evil visitor with a chillingly familiar voice. Darth Vader himself will have a cameo during an added scene in Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion. His voice will be supplied by James Earl Jones, whose menacing pipes rattled so many enemies — and colleagues — in the original Star Wars trilogy. “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast,” said series creator and executive producer Dave Filoni said. “We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader.” Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the Star Wars Rebels story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. The series airs at 9 PM Mondays on Disney XD after premiering October 3 on Disney Channel.
‘Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion’ To Air On ABC — With A Dark Side
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
Latest TV News
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition: How Do Today’s Findings Affect Proposed Deal?
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Sets New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski
- AMC Networks Introduces Premium, Ad-Free Service To Comcast Subs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Culture Secretary Inclined To Refer Bid To Competition Authority