The hourlong animated movie that launched the Star Wars Rebels series last week is set to air on ABC at 7 PM October 26 — and it will include an evil visitor with a chillingly familiar voice. Darth Vader himself will have a cameo during an added scene in Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion. His voice will be supplied by James Earl Jones, whose menacing pipes rattled so many enemies — and colleagues — in the original Star Wars trilogy. “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast,” said series creator and executive producer Dave Filoni said. “We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader.” Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the Star Wars Rebels story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. The series airs at 9 PM Mondays on Disney XD after premiering October 3 on Disney Channel.
‘Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion’ To Air On ABC — With A Dark Side
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes