The hourlong animated movie that launched the Star Wars Rebels series last week is set to air on ABC at 7 PM October 26 — and it will include an evil visitor with a chillingly familiar voice. Darth Vader himself will have a cameo during an added scene in Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion. His voice will be supplied by James Earl Jones, whose menacing pipes rattled so many enemies — and colleagues — in the original Star Wars trilogy. “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast,” said series creator and executive producer Dave Filoni said. “We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader.” Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the Star Wars Rebels story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. The series airs at 9 PM Mondays on Disney XD after premiering October 3 on Disney Channel.
‘Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion’ To Air On ABC — With A Dark Side
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute
- John Dunsworth Dies: The ‘Trailer Park Boys’ Actor Was 71