The hourlong animated movie that launched the Star Wars Rebels series last week is set to air on ABC at 7 PM October 26 — and it will include an evil visitor with a chillingly familiar voice. Darth Vader himself will have a cameo during an added scene in Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion. His voice will be supplied by James Earl Jones, whose menacing pipes rattled so many enemies — and colleagues — in the original Star Wars trilogy. “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast,” said series creator and executive producer Dave Filoni said. “We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader.” Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the Star Wars Rebels story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. The series airs at 9 PM Mondays on Disney XD after premiering October 3 on Disney Channel.
‘Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion’ To Air On ABC — With A Dark Side
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Still The Big Fish With $62M+, 'ID4' Sequel In High $40Ms, 'Shallows' Rides A Wave Toward $13M - Midday B.O.
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘NCIS’: Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll & David McCallum Close New Deals For Seasons 14 & 15
- J.J. Abrams & Bridget Carpenter On ‘11.22.63’: “It’s The Ultimate What If” – Awardsline
- Wild West Adds Allison Janney & Michael Kenneth Williams To ‘F Is For Family’, Gets ‘Undeniable With Joe Buck…
- ‘Masters of Sex’ Adds David Walton For Season 4
- ‘Suicide Squad’s Jared Leto On The Joker As “Role Of A Lifetime”, Interviewing Edward Snowden & Creative Freedom…
- Brexit Reactions: Late-Night Comics And Pals Race To Keep Pace With Donald Trump