Sarah Goldberg, an actress who appeared on such TV series as 7th Heaven, 90210 and Judging Amy, has died. Her family told the Chicago Sun-Times that she died September 27 in her sleep of natural causes at their Wisconsin cabin. She was 40. The Sun-Times reported that an autopsy was inconclusive but the family suspects a heart ailment. Goldberg started out onstage in her native Chicago before moving to California and landing roles in features including Jurassic Park III, Training Day and Virgins. She then recurred as Heather Labonte on Judging Amy before scoring the role for which she’s best known. Credited on 7th Heaven as Sarah Danielle Madison, she played Sarah Glass, a medical student and daughter of a rabbi (Richard Lewis) who marries Matthew Camden (Barry Watson), son of a Christian pastor, after their first date in Season 6. Goldberg went on to appear on such series as CSI, In Plain Sight, House M.D., The Beast and Without A Trace before recurring as Colleen Sarkossian in a half-dozen episodes of 90210 from 2009-11.
Sarah Goldberg Dead: ‘7th Heaven’ And ‘90210’ Actress Was 40
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over International Stage And Media
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49