Never-before-seen photos show the last known images of Midnight Rider camera assistant Sarah Jones on the Georgia set where she lost her life in February. In one, Jones (in green) is seen slating a shot with actor William Hurt lying in the hospital bed that later was laid across train tracks and struck, leaving Jones dead and several others injured. Another shows the crew with equipment on the south end of the Doctortown train trestle moments after a train has passed. Jones also is seen walking along train tracks with Hurt and actor Wyatt Russell, who were set to play Gregg and Duane Allman, respectively. The photos were obtained by ABC News, which is dedicating tonight’s episode of 20/20 to the Midnight Rider tragedy, new details of which came to light this week in a Deadline exclusive report detailing the discoveries of OSHA’s federal investigation. The episode airs 10 tonight.
‘Midnight Rider’: New Photos Show Crew On Train Tracks Before Sarah Jones Death
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks