On the heels of CAA’s $225 million majority-stake deal with TPG, three-time Oscar nominee and client Michelle Williams has jumped to WME, signing with the rival agency in all areas. The Oz the Great and Powerful and Take This Waltz star earned her Oscar nods for acclaimed turns in Brokeback Mountain, Blue Valentine, and most recently My Week With Marilyn, in which she played the iconic Marilyn Monroe. She’s currently on Broadway playing Sally Bowles in Cabaret for Rob Marshall and Sam Mendes. Her next film, the WWII drama-romance Suite Française, is set to be distributed by The Weinstein Co. Williams is also repped by Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal Laviolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster