Makenzie Leigh has been cast in NBC miniseries The Slap, Fox’s new drama Gotham and the upcoming Amazon series Mozart In The Jungle. In The Slap, she plays Connie, a young babysitter who shares an intimate moment with Hector (Peter Sarsgaard), spurring a chain of consequences for both characters. In the Batman prequel series, she’ll play Liza, a wild child. In the Amazon drama, she plays Addison, an aspiring ballet dancer who poses a threat to Hailey (Lola Kirke) and Alex’s (Peter Vack) relationship. Repped by by Innovative Artists and Brookside Artist Management, Leigh’s credits include The Good Wife, Unforgettable and Girls Against Boys.
Makenzie Leigh Books Three TV Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Peter Bart: Conglomeration Is Snuffing Out Courage In Hollywood
- Want To Get An Option Deal With Ridley Scott’s Scott Free? Here’s Your Chance
- Retta Upped To Regular On ‘Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce’; Tyrel Jackson Williams Joins ‘Brockmire’
- ‘Cruel Intentions’ Sequel Remains In Contention At NBC As Cast Options Are Extended
- ‘The First Wives Club’: Vanessa Lachey Joins Alyson Hannigan & Megan Hilty In TV Land Remake
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 2 Review: USA’s Hacker Series Raises Zeitgeist Stakes