A second agent from the folding Resolution Agency has found a new home. Katie Cates has joined ICM Partners as an agent in the television literary department. She starts on Monday. Cates’ clients include Daniel Knauf, showrunner of NBC’s Dracula and creator of HBO’s Carnivale; William Schmidt; female comedy duo Magee & Millan (Us & Them); Will Rokos, Leo Chu and Eric Garcia. Cates joined Resolution last October after a four-year stint at the Kaplan Stahler Agency for four years. Another Resolution lit agent, Robert Lazar, left the day Resolution’s pending demise was announced on Tuesday to become a manager at the Shuman Co.
Resolution TV Agent Katie Cates Joins ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over International Stage And Media
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49