Jon Stewart took The Daily Show to Austin last night for its South By South Mess: Prepare for Democalypse 2014 coverage of the midterm elections. But first, Stewart discussed the breaking news about the first reported case of Ebola in New York and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s decision to put a non-symptomatic nurse just back from treating Ebola patients in West Africa into mandatory quarantine — and Christie’s reaction to the PR disaster that ensued when the nurse used her mobile device to contact media about the situation from the plumbing-less outdoor tent in which she was being held captive.
Jon Stewart Marvels At Latest Ebola Panic And Why N.J. Gov. Chris Christie Is “Such A D–k About Everything” – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- BBC Worldwide Investment; Banff Names Honouree; Sky Vision Closes ‘Britannia’ Sales – Global Briefs
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship