Jon Stewart took The Daily Show to Austin last night for its South By South Mess: Prepare for Democalypse 2014 coverage of the midterm elections. But first, Stewart discussed the breaking news about the first reported case of Ebola in New York and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s decision to put a non-symptomatic nurse just back from treating Ebola patients in West Africa into mandatory quarantine — and Christie’s reaction to the PR disaster that ensued when the nurse used her mobile device to contact media about the situation from the plumbing-less outdoor tent in which she was being held captive.
Jon Stewart Marvels At Latest Ebola Panic And Why N.J. Gov. Chris Christie Is “Such A D–k About Everything” – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials