James Denton will play a neighbor on another hourlong primetime series. The Desperate Housewives alum has been cast as a series regular opposite Catherine Bell in Hallmark Channel’s upcoming 10-episode scripted series The Good Witch, based on the network’s popular original movie franchise. Denton will play Cassie Nightingale’s (Bell) new next-door-neighbor, a divorced doctor and single dad who stirs things up in Middleton when he discovers Cassie’s signature charm is more than just a magic touch. Bailee Madison (Trophy Wife) also co-stars. Production on the series begins October 29 in Toronto, four days after the premiere of the seventh installment in The Good Witch movie franchise. The series is slated for an early 2015 premiere. Denton, repped by Paradigm and John Crosby Management, most recently starred in the Hallmark Channel Original Movie Stranded In Paradise.
James Denton To Co-Star In ‘The Good Witch’ Series On Hallmark Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy