Move over, Jack Nicholson. China’s richest man, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, has been the toast of Hollywood the past few days as he professed his love for Hollywood movies and possibly Lionsgate. Tonight, spotters watching the Los Angeles Lakers season opener noted Ma’s distinctive mug, sandwiched between WME chiefs Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell in their coveted courtside seats. You’ve got to be important to get that kind of Staples Center real estate, but it wasn’t immediately clear whether the WME duo were trying to sign Ma, who separately has a script being circulated by Bruce Feirstein about his rags to riches life story.
Is Jack Ma A Lakers Fan Too?
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play