Move over, Jack Nicholson. China’s richest man, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, has been the toast of Hollywood the past few days as he professed his love for Hollywood movies and possibly Lionsgate. Tonight, spotters watching the Los Angeles Lakers season opener noted Ma’s distinctive mug, sandwiched between WME chiefs Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell in their coveted courtside seats. You’ve got to be important to get that kind of Staples Center real estate, but it wasn’t immediately clear whether the WME duo were trying to sign Ma, who separately has a script being circulated by Bruce Feirstein about his rags to riches life story.
Is Jack Ma A Lakers Fan Too?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Los Angeles City Attorney “Will Prosecute” Harvey Weinstein If Victims Come Forward
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Actor Dave Bautista Joins Jaime Foxx In Animated Film ‘Groove Tails’
- Vanessa Hudgens & Annaleigh Ashford Board Jennifer Lopez-Starring Film ‘Second Act’
- ‘Gotham’s Cory Michael Smith Joins ‘First Man’s Space Crew
- Frank Grillo, Jamie Bell To Topline ‘Donnybrook’; Yolonda Ross Joins ‘Out Of Blue’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Legal Startup Offers $100,000 To Women With Weinstein Claims