The Oscar-nominated True Grit actress will star in The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight from writer-director-exec producer Dustin Lance Black (Milk). Based on last year’s YA novel by Jennifer E. Smith, the film follows Hadley (Hailee Steinfeld) over a 24-hour period. What first looks like a rotten day as she waits in an airport for a flight to London for her father’s second wedding brightens up when she meets a young British chap. Turns out they’re seated together on the plane, and sparks fly. Bruna Papandrea, Caroline Kaplan and Steve Hutensky are producing. Steinfeld, whose credits also include Ender’s Game, The Homesman and the upcoming Barely Lethal and Pitch Perfect 2, is repped by ICM Partners, Coast To Coast Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum. The Exchange will sell international rights to Statistical Probability at AFM in Santa Monica.
Hailee Steinfeld Calculates ‘The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight’ For Dustin Lance Black
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?