The Oscar-nominated True Grit actress will star in The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight from writer-director-exec producer Dustin Lance Black (Milk). Based on last year’s YA novel by Jennifer E. Smith, the film follows Hadley (Hailee Steinfeld) over a 24-hour period. What first looks like a rotten day as she waits in an airport for a flight to London for her father’s second wedding brightens up when she meets a young British chap. Turns out they’re seated together on the plane, and sparks fly. Bruna Papandrea, Caroline Kaplan and Steve Hutensky are producing. Steinfeld, whose credits also include Ender’s Game, The Homesman and the upcoming Barely Lethal and Pitch Perfect 2, is repped by ICM Partners, Coast To Coast Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum. The Exchange will sell international rights to Statistical Probability at AFM in Santa Monica.
Hailee Steinfeld Calculates ‘The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight’ For Dustin Lance Black
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations