The Oscar-nominated True Grit actress will star in The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight from writer-director-exec producer Dustin Lance Black (Milk). Based on last year’s YA novel by Jennifer E. Smith, the film follows Hadley (Hailee Steinfeld) over a 24-hour period. What first looks like a rotten day as she waits in an airport for a flight to London for her father’s second wedding brightens up when she meets a young British chap. Turns out they’re seated together on the plane, and sparks fly. Bruna Papandrea, Caroline Kaplan and Steve Hutensky are producing. Steinfeld, whose credits also include Ender’s Game, The Homesman and the upcoming Barely Lethal and Pitch Perfect 2, is repped by ICM Partners, Coast To Coast Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum. The Exchange will sell international rights to Statistical Probability at AFM in Santa Monica.
Hailee Steinfeld Calculates ‘The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight’ For Dustin Lance Black
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- DMX Joins Cast Of Indie Feature ‘Pimp’
- Tom Hiddleston Returning To Comic-Con With Legendary’s ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- Daniel Craig In Talks To Star In L.A. Riots Pic ‘Kings’ Opposite Halle Berry
- ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Adds ‘Captain Phillips’ Co-Star Barkhad Abdi
- Morgan Spurlock To Direct Movie On Hollywood Superagent Sue Mengers