The Oscar-nominated True Grit actress will star in The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight from writer-director-exec producer Dustin Lance Black (Milk). Based on last year’s YA novel by Jennifer E. Smith, the film follows Hadley (Hailee Steinfeld) over a 24-hour period. What first looks like a rotten day as she waits in an airport for a flight to London for her father’s second wedding brightens up when she meets a young British chap. Turns out they’re seated together on the plane, and sparks fly. Bruna Papandrea, Caroline Kaplan and Steve Hutensky are producing. Steinfeld, whose credits also include Ender’s Game, The Homesman and the upcoming Barely Lethal and Pitch Perfect 2, is repped by ICM Partners, Coast To Coast Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum. The Exchange will sell international rights to Statistical Probability at AFM in Santa Monica.
Hailee Steinfeld Calculates ‘The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight’ For Dustin Lance Black
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Protagonist Pictures Boards Directors’ Fortnight Title ‘The Rider’ — Cannes
- Paul Verhoeven Sets Next: ‘Blessed Virgin’ To Star ‘Elle’s Virginie Efira As Lesbian Nun
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update