The Oscar-nominated True Grit actress will star in The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight from writer-director-exec producer Dustin Lance Black (Milk). Based on last year’s YA novel by Jennifer E. Smith, the film follows Hadley (Hailee Steinfeld) over a 24-hour period. What first looks like a rotten day as she waits in an airport for a flight to London for her father’s second wedding brightens up when she meets a young British chap. Turns out they’re seated together on the plane, and sparks fly. Bruna Papandrea, Caroline Kaplan and Steve Hutensky are producing. Steinfeld, whose credits also include Ender’s Game, The Homesman and the upcoming Barely Lethal and Pitch Perfect 2, is repped by ICM Partners, Coast To Coast Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum. The Exchange will sell international rights to Statistical Probability at AFM in Santa Monica.
Hailee Steinfeld Calculates ‘The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight’ For Dustin Lance Black
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Casts Young Newcomer Philip Zhou
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings