KZK no more. Netflix’s upcoming original series, created and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman, and Glenn Kessler, will be titled Bloodline and be released in March, the streaming service said today. Netflix also released the first teaser trailer for the Sony TV-produced drama, about a close-knit family of four adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother returns home.Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Sam Shepard, Sissy Spacek, Norbert Leo Butz, Jamie McShane, Jacinda Barrett and Enrique Murciano star.
Netflix Series From ‘Damages’ Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA
- TLC’s Elvia Van Es Oliva Joins Studio Ramsay To Head U.S. Office