Police are investigating a bomb threat at the Century 16 Aurora, the suburban Denver theater complex where dozens were killed or wounded in a 2012 shooting spree. The Aurora Police Department tweeted this evening that officers were looking into the report but that the building had not been evacuated. The Denver Post reported that police received an anonymous phone call at 5:38 PM local time saying there were nearly a dozen explosive devices in the theater, but APD officers hadn’t found anything inside. There are no reports or arrests or injuries. Deadline will keep an eye on the story and report any developments. Twelve people were killed and 58 wounded at the complex in July 2012 when a gunman opened fire during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bomb Threat Reported At Site Of 2012 Aurora Theater Shooting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Business News
- Charlize Theron Says Arming Teachers With Guns Is “So Outrageous”
- Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And “Targeted Their Inner Demons:” Reports
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Hispanic Group Urges Netflix To Give ‘One Day At A Time’ A Season 3
- California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump “Spinning Out Of Control”, Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel