Adam Rodriguez (Magic Mike, CSI: Miami) has booked a major recurring role on NBC drama series The Night Shift. Rodriguez is set for a minimum of five episodes in Season 2, which begins production November 10 in Albuquerque, NM. Rodriguez will play Dr. Joey Chavez, the newly hired night call trauma surgeon at San Antonio Memorial Hospital. He is an Air Force vet that served in Iraq whose personal experiences have led him to investigate his cases with an Eastern medicine perspective. Rodriguez, repped by UTA and A Management Co., is currently shooting the Magic Mike sequel, Magic Mike XXL. His previous credits include Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself and About Last Night.
Adam Rodriguez Joins ‘The Night Shift’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…