Adam Rodriguez (Magic Mike, CSI: Miami) has booked a major recurring role on NBC drama series The Night Shift. Rodriguez is set for a minimum of five episodes in Season 2, which begins production November 10 in Albuquerque, NM. Rodriguez will play Dr. Joey Chavez, the newly hired night call trauma surgeon at San Antonio Memorial Hospital. He is an Air Force vet that served in Iraq whose personal experiences have led him to investigate his cases with an Eastern medicine perspective. Rodriguez, repped by UTA and A Management Co., is currently shooting the Magic Mike sequel, Magic Mike XXL. His previous credits include Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself and About Last Night.
Adam Rodriguez Joins ‘The Night Shift’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Ruling Independence Day B.O. With $52M+; 'Purge: Election Year' Slaying 'Tarzan', 'BFG' With $31M+
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Hacker Pleads Guilty To Stealing Info From L.A. Celebrities
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Returns Steady As ‘Roadies’ Debuts Low In Live+3
- ‘Code Black’ Adds Nafessa Williams, Noah Gray-Cabey & Emily Tyra For Season 2
- ‘The Daily Show’ Bids Farewell To Jessica Williams With Highlight Reel & Hugs
- ‘Greatest Hits’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Big Brother’ Steady As ‘Spartan’ Soars
- Amazon, PBS Extend & Expand Streaming Deal For Kids Series