Adam Rodriguez (Magic Mike, CSI: Miami) has booked a major recurring role on NBC drama series The Night Shift. Rodriguez is set for a minimum of five episodes in Season 2, which begins production November 10 in Albuquerque, NM. Rodriguez will play Dr. Joey Chavez, the newly hired night call trauma surgeon at San Antonio Memorial Hospital. He is an Air Force vet that served in Iraq whose personal experiences have led him to investigate his cases with an Eastern medicine perspective. Rodriguez, repped by UTA and A Management Co., is currently shooting the Magic Mike sequel, Magic Mike XXL. His previous credits include Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself and About Last Night.
Adam Rodriguez Joins ‘The Night Shift’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis