Adam Rodriguez (Magic Mike, CSI: Miami) has booked a major recurring role on NBC drama series The Night Shift. Rodriguez is set for a minimum of five episodes in Season 2, which begins production November 10 in Albuquerque, NM. Rodriguez will play Dr. Joey Chavez, the newly hired night call trauma surgeon at San Antonio Memorial Hospital. He is an Air Force vet that served in Iraq whose personal experiences have led him to investigate his cases with an Eastern medicine perspective. Rodriguez, repped by UTA and A Management Co., is currently shooting the Magic Mike sequel, Magic Mike XXL. His previous credits include Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself and About Last Night.
Adam Rodriguez Joins ‘The Night Shift’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD