Syfy has conjured up a half-dozen more episodes of its magician competition series. Wizard Wars, judged by master illusionists Penn & Teller, premiered in August with 1 million-plus Live+Same Day viewers and has bolstered its time slot for the cable net. The series puts everyday objects in the hands of magicians who try to impress the judges which their trickery. The new episodes — featuring prestidigitators from Chicago, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and elsewhere — likely will premiere in January. Wizard Wars is produced by A. Smith & Co. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed, Frank Sinton, Tim Eagan, Penn Jillette and Teller exec produce.
Penn & Teller’s ‘Wizard Wars’ Gets Six More Episodes On Syfy
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE