Just last week Relativity closed a seven-figure deal for U.S. distribution rights to The Woman In Black 2 and now it has set January 30, 2015 for its release. It’s up against Lionsgate’s horror pic Lazarus, Warner Bros’ Max and Paramount’s sci-fier Project Almanac. Tom Harper directs the sequel to the hit 2012 haunted house film from a script by Jon Croker. Jeremy Irvine and Helen McCroy star. The sequel takes place in the same house 40 years later when a group of children who are evacuated from London during World War II come to stay and awaken the house’s darkest inhabitants. The Woman In Black 2 was produced by Tobin Armbrust, Simon Oakes, Ben Holden and Richard Jackson. Marc Schipper, Guy East, Nigel Sinclair, Neil Dunn, Graeme Witts, Xavier Marchand, Roy Lee, Richard Toussaint, Wade Barker, Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley exec produced.
‘The Woman In Black’ Sequel Slated For January Release
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest Film News
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’
- Will Smith In Talks To Join Ang Lee For ‘Gemini Man’
- Madonna Criticizes Unauthorized Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’