Just last week Relativity closed a seven-figure deal for U.S. distribution rights to The Woman In Black 2 and now it has set January 30, 2015 for its release. It’s up against Lionsgate’s horror pic Lazarus, Warner Bros’ Max and Paramount’s sci-fier Project Almanac. Tom Harper directs the sequel to the hit 2012 haunted house film from a script by Jon Croker. Jeremy Irvine and Helen McCroy star. The sequel takes place in the same house 40 years later when a group of children who are evacuated from London during World War II come to stay and awaken the house’s darkest inhabitants. The Woman In Black 2 was produced by Tobin Armbrust, Simon Oakes, Ben Holden and Richard Jackson. Marc Schipper, Guy East, Nigel Sinclair, Neil Dunn, Graeme Witts, Xavier Marchand, Roy Lee, Richard Toussaint, Wade Barker, Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley exec produced.
‘The Woman In Black’ Sequel Slated For January Release
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies