Just last week Relativity closed a seven-figure deal for U.S. distribution rights to The Woman In Black 2 and now it has set January 30, 2015 for its release. It’s up against Lionsgate’s horror pic Lazarus, Warner Bros’ Max and Paramount’s sci-fier Project Almanac. Tom Harper directs the sequel to the hit 2012 haunted house film from a script by Jon Croker. Jeremy Irvine and Helen McCroy star. The sequel takes place in the same house 40 years later when a group of children who are evacuated from London during World War II come to stay and awaken the house’s darkest inhabitants. The Woman In Black 2 was produced by Tobin Armbrust, Simon Oakes, Ben Holden and Richard Jackson. Marc Schipper, Guy East, Nigel Sinclair, Neil Dunn, Graeme Witts, Xavier Marchand, Roy Lee, Richard Toussaint, Wade Barker, Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley exec produced.
‘The Woman In Black’ Sequel Slated For January Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?