As striking postproduction crew members took to the streets of L.A. today, it seems that one immediate result is that Shahs Of Sunset won’t be coming back as planned. “Bravo has decided to push the premiere date for Shahs of Sunset to a later date,” a spokesperson for the cable network said this evening. “The new airdate has yet to be determined.” The Ryan Seacrest Productions show was set to see its fourth season debut October 13 on Bravo.

This push of the reality show’s premiere date comes just two days after Bravo announced when SoS would be shahs strike signreturning to the airwaves. It comes one day after the post crew walked off the job, seeking an IATSE contract. On September 9, the Motion Picture Editors Guild sent a letter to RSP subsidiary Berne Productions Inc for immediate talks on the matter. Like the Guild’s successful Survivor labor action of last month, the roughly 16 post crew members of Shahs are primarily seeking health and pension benefits. Having never heard back from the company, the employees walked off the job yesterday, leaving the first two episodes of the new season not finished. While production on the show is complete except for the occasional pickup, a lot of post still had to be done. Today the striking crew started picketing the Museum Square offices of RSP in L.A. The company said in a statement on September 10 that they have “every intention of engaging in a discussion as soon as possible.” However, as today’s decision by Bravo makes clear, that hasn’t happened. IATSE Local 700 plans to continue the picket line tomorrow.