After appearing in four episodes of Veep‘s third season, Sam Richardson is joining the cast of HBO’s D.C. comedy as a regular for Season 4. Richardson was introduced in the third-season premiere as VP Selina Meyer’s handler during her book tour in Iowa. He will continue to serve as one of her aides. Second City alum Richardson, repped by Innovative Artists and Levity Entertainment Group, has two upcoming feature films: Horrible Bosses 2 and Paul Feig’s Spy.
Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On ‘Veep’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?