Sam Elliott (Draft Day) and Garret Dillahunt (Raising Hope) have been cast in recurring roles for the sixth and final season of FX/Sony TV’s drama series Justified. Elliott will play Markham, a legendary Kentucky gangster who returns from exile with a private army and bags of cash (earned growing legal weed in Colorado), hellbent on winning back his empire and the lost love of his life, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). Dillahunt will play Walker, a Special Ops veteran who’s spent much of the past decade deployed in combat zones, first as a soldier and most recently as a private contractor. He now handles security for a quasi-legal businessman. Elliott and Dillahunt will join stars Timothy Olyphant, Walton Goggins, Nick Searcy, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, Joelle Carter and Jere Burns. Season 6 of Justified premieres in January.
Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX’s ‘Justified’
What's Hot on Deadline
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week