All of ABC owned television stations will now be using Rentrak’s Advanced Demographics ratings information under an expanded agreement. New York (WABC), Los Angeles (KABC), Chicago (WLS), Philadelphia (WPVI) and Raleigh-Durham (WTVD) have joined ABC owned TV stations in San Francisco (KGO), Houston (KTRK) and Fresno (KFSN). Since its initial collaboration with ABC in 2012, Rentrak has signed agreements with CBS, NBC and Fox. Earlier this year, Fox also signed a deal to go “all in” with its entire station footprint. Currently, 64 percent of network-owned stations are Rentrak clients.
Rentrak Expands Partnership With ABC To Cover Entire Station Group
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Wins Quentin Tarantino Film; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last
- ‘The Gifted’: Skyler Samuels Set To Recur In Fox’s Marvel Drama Series
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Sets Season 4 Premiere Date On Netflix
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Even With Last Week As Steelers Crush Titans
- U.S Networks & Streaming Services Compete For Donald Trump ‘Spitting Image’ Remake