Filardi, who scripted Bringing Down The House for the studio, will write the script. In the vein of Night At The Museum and Willy Wonka, pic tells the story of an emotionally stunted son who inherits the coolest and craziest hotel in the world from his estranged and eccentric father. He must go on a fun-filled adventure inside the hotel to stop it from self-destructing. Carman, whose 30 books have been translated into more than 20 languages, will be an executive producer.
Patrick Carman Kids Book ‘Floors’ To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Wins Top Film Prizes; 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Top TV - Complete Winners List
Latest Business News
- John Dean: Trump’s “Enemy Of The People” Tweet Echoes Nixon's Hatred of the Free Press
- As Rumors Swirl, Is Brad Grey Long For Paramount?
- Jonni Hartman Rogers Dies: PR Vet & TV Producer Was Mother Of Actress Lisa Hartman Black
- T-Mobile & Sprint Shares Spike As Merger Prospects Brighten
- Review: Matthew Broderick Heads Killer Cast In Wallace Shawn’s ‘Evening At The Talk House’
- Black Label Media Ups Jon Schumacher & Rachel Smith