Filardi, who scripted Bringing Down The House for the studio, will write the script. In the vein of Night At The Museum and Willy Wonka, pic tells the story of an emotionally stunted son who inherits the coolest and craziest hotel in the world from his estranged and eccentric father. He must go on a fun-filled adventure inside the hotel to stop it from self-destructing. Carman, whose 30 books have been translated into more than 20 languages, will be an executive producer.
Patrick Carman Kids Book ‘Floors’ To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest Business News
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- South Korean Prosecutors Seek Arrest Warrant For Samsung Heir
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- Dick Gautier Dies; Broadway’s Conrad Birdie, ‘Get Smart’s Hymie The Robot Was 85
- Jennifer Holliday Cancels Inaugural Concert Performance, Apologizes To LGBT Fans For “Lapse Of Judgement
- Johnny Depp Sues Business Managers For $25M Over Fraud