Filardi, who scripted Bringing Down The House for the studio, will write the script. In the vein of Night At The Museum and Willy Wonka, pic tells the story of an emotionally stunted son who inherits the coolest and craziest hotel in the world from his estranged and eccentric father. He must go on a fun-filled adventure inside the hotel to stop it from self-destructing. Carman, whose 30 books have been translated into more than 20 languages, will be an executive producer.
Patrick Carman Kids Book ‘Floors’ To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?