Filardi, who scripted Bringing Down The House for the studio, will write the script. In the vein of Night At The Museum and Willy Wonka, pic tells the story of an emotionally stunted son who inherits the coolest and craziest hotel in the world from his estranged and eccentric father. He must go on a fun-filled adventure inside the hotel to stop it from self-destructing. Carman, whose 30 books have been translated into more than 20 languages, will be an executive producer.
Patrick Carman Kids Book ‘Floors’ To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Business News
- Broadway Interest Piqued As Former NY Times Drama Critic Charles Isherwood Heads To Web
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship
- Broadway Review: In ‘Sweat’, Trump’s Pipe Dream Deferred; ‘Dear Evan Hansen’
- Boris Epshteyn, Donald Trump White House Press Official, To Leave Post
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Donald Trump’s Presidency Is Right On Time For Another WGA Strike