Filardi, who scripted Bringing Down The House for the studio, will write the script. In the vein of Night At The Museum and Willy Wonka, pic tells the story of an emotionally stunted son who inherits the coolest and craziest hotel in the world from his estranged and eccentric father. He must go on a fun-filled adventure inside the hotel to stop it from self-destructing. Carman, whose 30 books have been translated into more than 20 languages, will be an executive producer.
Patrick Carman Kids Book ‘Floors’ To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Business News
- ESPN To Lay Off About 100 Employees Including On-Air Personalities And Writers
- Twitter Shares Soar After It Far Exceeds Q1 Earnings Expectations
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update
- Broadway Review: Allison Janney, Corey Hawkins Lead ‘Six Degrees Of Separation’
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn