Paramount has moved up next year’s release of horror comedy Scouts Vs. Zombies from March 13 to February 20 and moved Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (formerly Paranormal Activity 5) into that March 13 slot. It initially was slated for October 25, 2014. The shift pits Scouts Vs. Zombies up against Open Road’s The Gunman, Relativity’s Jane Got A Gun, and Buena Vista’s McFarland USA. The Paranormal Activity sequel will face off against Buena Vista’s Cinderella, and Warner Bros Heart Of The Sea.
Paramount Shifts ‘Scouts Vs Zombies’, ‘Paranormal Activity 5’ Release Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- LD Entertainment Adapting Julia Walton's Book ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Thor Freudenthal To Direct
- Constantin Film’s ‘Danger Girl’ Finds Scribe In Umair Aleem
- Brendan Fraser Claims Groping By HFPA President In 2003: Report
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017