Psych co-star Maggie Lawson is set to recur on the final season of CBS’ long-running comedy series Two And A Half Men. The storyline focuses on Walden (Ashton Kutcher) and Alan’s (Jon Cryer) decision to get married in order for Walden to adopt a child. Lawson, repped by Alchemy Entertainment, Gersh and attorney Michael Schenkman, will play a social worker who will help the duo. This marks Lawson’s return to CBS where she starred in the comedy pilot Save The Date this past season.
Maggie Lawson Joins CBS’ ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Remembers Jonathan Demme: “I’ve Known Few Like Him”, Says Ron Howard
- ‘Scream’: Queen Latifah & New Showrunner Join Season 3 Revamp
- ‘Strike Back’: Cinemax Rounds Out Cast As Season 5 Production Begins
- Donald Trump Oddly Pronounces “Nazis”, Seth Meyers Takes Note
- Front Row Filmed Entertainment Inks Deal With Iflix For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck’
- AMC Networks Teaming With Charter To Co-Produce Original Content