After appearing in most episodes from the first two seasons of The Americans, Lev Gorn has been upped to a series regular on FX’s Cold War drama. The USSR-born actor plays Arkady Ivanovich, the KGB’s United States resident who works out of the Soviet Embassy. (Kudos to FX, Fox TV Studios and Amblin TV for casting Russian-speaking actors to play Russians on the show. The vast majority of series and movies don’t, and it’s very jarring to the ear). Gorn also has landed a recurring role on CBS’ veteran drama NCIS as Russian Deputy Ambassador Anton Yelic. I hear the role potentially could cross over to NCIS: New Orleans. Gorn, repped by Jeff Elliot Agency and Sweet 180, next will be seen in Dave Rodriguez’s post-mafia drama Once Upon A Time In Queens.
Lev Gorn Upped To Regular On ‘The Americans’, Books ‘NCIS’ Arc
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- LMNO Sues Its Former Accountant For Fraud & Embezzlement
- Universal TV Drama Head Russell Rothberg Exits
- Stuart Nisbet Dies: Extremely Prolific Character Actor Was 82
- Peter Bart: Conglomeration Is Snuffing Out Courage In Hollywood
- Want To Get An Option Deal With Ridley Scott’s Scott Free? Here’s Your Chance
- Retta Upped To Regular On ‘Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce’; Tyrel Jackson Williams Joins ‘Brockmire’