After appearing in most episodes from the first two seasons of The Americans, Lev Gorn has been upped to a series regular on FX’s Cold War drama. The USSR-born actor plays Arkady Ivanovich, the KGB’s United States resident who works out of the Soviet Embassy. (Kudos to FX, Fox TV Studios and Amblin TV for casting Russian-speaking actors to play Russians on the show. The vast majority of series and movies don’t, and it’s very jarring to the ear). Gorn also has landed a recurring role on CBS’ veteran drama NCIS as Russian Deputy Ambassador Anton Yelic. I hear the role potentially could cross over to NCIS: New Orleans. Gorn, repped by Jeff Elliot Agency and Sweet 180, next will be seen in Dave Rodriguez’s post-mafia drama Once Upon A Time In Queens.
Lev Gorn Upped To Regular On ‘The Americans’, Books ‘NCIS’ Arc
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles