After 15 years at Patricola Public Relations, Jenni Weinman has left to open her own PR and consulting firm, The Current Co. She is bringing along her clients, including Martin Lawrence, DJ Qualls, Danny Masterson, Eric Balfour, Affion Crockett, Travis Barker, Blink 182, Steve Aoki and Kid Ink. The Current Co. will represent actors and musicians.
Jenni Weinman Starts Own PR, Consulting Firm
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest Business News
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- Judge Judy Sheindlin & CBS Sued Again Over Profits For Syndication’s Biggest Court Show
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- Broadway B.O.: Sara Bareilles & Jason Mraz Serve Sky High Pie With ‘Waitress’
- Walmart Sets Three Women As Directors Of Ads Airing During Oscar Broadcast