The world’s most bumbling murderers of bosses — Kurt, Nick and Dale (Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day) — are now looking for that silver lining with their newfound careers as kidnappers with some of the worst advice coming from their ghetto pal, Dean ‘MF’ Jones (Jamie Foxx) . The second trailer for Warner Bros./New Line’s Horrible Bosses 2 shows the gang faux napping a rich kid, played by Chris Pine, who also wants in on the action –and promises to up the trio’s ransom — by double crossing his father (Christoph Waltz). Let’s just hope this time around that Day can rival his car seat “That’s Not My Name” dance sequence, which sent audience members to the bathroom, laughing hysterically. The good news for any guy planning to catch Horrible Bosses 2: Jennifer Aniston’s dentist is still smoldering.
Hot Trailer: The Worst Murderers In The World Become The Worst Kidnappers In ‘Horrible Bosses 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity
- Frank Albanese Dies: Tough-Guy Actor In ‘The Sopranos’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Was 84
- Tyler Perry Announces Future Site Of His New Studios