The world’s most bumbling murderers of bosses — Kurt, Nick and Dale (Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day) — are now looking for that silver lining with their newfound careers as kidnappers with some of the worst advice coming from their ghetto pal, Dean ‘MF’ Jones (Jamie Foxx) . The second trailer for Warner Bros./New Line’s Horrible Bosses 2 shows the gang faux napping a rich kid, played by Chris Pine, who also wants in on the action –and promises to up the trio’s ransom — by double crossing his father (Christoph Waltz). Let’s just hope this time around that Day can rival his car seat “That’s Not My Name” dance sequence, which sent audience members to the bathroom, laughing hysterically. The good news for any guy planning to catch Horrible Bosses 2: Jennifer Aniston’s dentist is still smoldering.
Hot Trailer: The Worst Murderers In The World Become The Worst Kidnappers In ‘Horrible Bosses 2′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From D’Alessandro
- What Franco & Rogen Will Do To Kill Kim Jong-un In 'The Interview': Hot Trailer
- Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross 'Gone Girl' Score Inspired By Spa Music — Listen
- 'Simpsons' EP Al Jean On Character's Death In 26th Season Premiere: “When We Kill 'Em, They Stay Dead”
- MIPCOM: Kiss' Gene Simmons & Sierra/Engine To Fire Up 'Coliseum'
- VH1 Renews 'Dating Naked' For Second Season
- Behind The Scenes At Deadline's Awardsline TIFF 2014 Studio: Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo, Salma Hayek & More