The world’s most bumbling murderers of bosses — Kurt, Nick and Dale (Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day) — are now looking for that silver lining with their newfound careers as kidnappers with some of the worst advice coming from their ghetto pal, Dean ‘MF’ Jones (Jamie Foxx) . The second trailer for Warner Bros./New Line’s Horrible Bosses 2 shows the gang faux napping a rich kid, played by Chris Pine, who also wants in on the action –and promises to up the trio’s ransom — by double crossing his father (Christoph Waltz). Let’s just hope this time around that Day can rival his car seat “That’s Not My Name” dance sequence, which sent audience members to the bathroom, laughing hysterically. The good news for any guy planning to catch Horrible Bosses 2: Jennifer Aniston’s dentist is still smoldering.
Hot Trailer: The Worst Murderers In The World Become The Worst Kidnappers In ‘Horrible Bosses 2′
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From D’Alessandro
- Comedy Central's 'Another Period' Adds Koechner, Wain, Huskey & More
- 'Taken 3′ Trailer: Liam Neeson Loads, Shoots, Repeats In Threequel
- Pierce Brosnan To Trip Out As Drug Designer In Thriller 'Urge'
- Alex Shipp Brings Aaliyah Back To Life In Lifetime Movie: Hot Teaser
- Bill Hader's Sublime 'SNL' Impressions: Sudeikis, Wiig, Armisen — WATCH
- What Franco & Rogen Will Do To Kill Kim Jong-un In 'The Interview': Hot Trailer