In a bloody medieval-like world such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, when one character shoots another character twice with a crossbow, we can easily figure that the latter is dead, right? Such was the case at the end of season 4 when Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) used such crossbow to shoot his father Tywin (Charles Dance) because he was having an affair with the younger Lannister’s lover, Shae (she also met her doom at the hands of Tyrion). Well, Charles Dance told MTV UK during a press tour for the Universal feature Dracula Untold, “I’m not completely missing out on the next series. More than that, I’m not going to say. You haven’t seen the last of Tywin Lannister, is all I’ll say.” Fan speculation has swirled around the net in terms of what this exactly means, from Tywin’s corpse making a cameo to the character appearing in flashbacks triggered by Maggy the Frog, a fortune teller who is integral to Tywin’s daughter, Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), as told in the GoT book A Feast For Crows.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles