In a bloody medieval-like world such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, when one character shoots another character twice with a crossbow, we can easily figure that the latter is dead, right? Such was the case at the end of season 4 when Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) used such crossbow to shoot his father Tywin (Charles Dance) because he was having an affair with the younger Lannister’s lover, Shae (she also met her doom at the hands of Tyrion). Well, Charles Dance told MTV UK during a press tour for the Universal feature Dracula Untold, “I’m not completely missing out on the next series. More than that, I’m not going to say. You haven’t seen the last of Tywin Lannister, is all I’ll say.” Fan speculation has swirled around the net in terms of what this exactly means, from Tywin’s corpse making a cameo to the character appearing in flashbacks triggered by Maggy the Frog, a fortune teller who is integral to Tywin’s daughter, Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), as told in the GoT book A Feast For Crows.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike