In a bloody medieval-like world such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, when one character shoots another character twice with a crossbow, we can easily figure that the latter is dead, right? Such was the case at the end of season 4 when Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) used such crossbow to shoot his father Tywin (Charles Dance) because he was having an affair with the younger Lannister’s lover, Shae (she also met her doom at the hands of Tyrion). Well, Charles Dance told MTV UK during a press tour for the Universal feature Dracula Untold, “I’m not completely missing out on the next series. More than that, I’m not going to say. You haven’t seen the last of Tywin Lannister, is all I’ll say.” Fan speculation has swirled around the net in terms of what this exactly means, from Tywin’s corpse making a cameo to the character appearing in flashbacks triggered by Maggy the Frog, a fortune teller who is integral to Tywin’s daughter, Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), as told in the GoT book A Feast For Crows.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?