In a bloody medieval-like world such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, when one character shoots another character twice with a crossbow, we can easily figure that the latter is dead, right? Such was the case at the end of season 4 when Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) used such crossbow to shoot his father Tywin (Charles Dance) because he was having an affair with the younger Lannister’s lover, Shae (she also met her doom at the hands of Tyrion). Well, Charles Dance told MTV UK during a press tour for the Universal feature Dracula Untold, “I’m not completely missing out on the next series. More than that, I’m not going to say. You haven’t seen the last of Tywin Lannister, is all I’ll say.” Fan speculation has swirled around the net in terms of what this exactly means, from Tywin’s corpse making a cameo to the character appearing in flashbacks triggered by Maggy the Frog, a fortune teller who is integral to Tywin’s daughter, Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), as told in the GoT book A Feast For Crows.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love