Walt Disney Animation Studios has unveiled plans for Frozen Fever, a short film debuting in the spring that will feature characters from the No. 1 animated movie of all time. Directed by Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, the Frozen spinoff will feature Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and snowman Olaf along with a new original song by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who wrote the Oscar-winning Frozen hit “Let It Go.” In Frozen Fever, it’s Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa’s icy powers might put more than just the party at risk. The announcement was made tonight during the ABC making-of special The Story of Frozen: Making An Animated Classic.
Disney Defrosts New ‘Frozen’ Short For 2015
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’