Walt Disney Animation Studios has unveiled plans for Frozen Fever, a short film debuting in the spring that will feature characters from the No. 1 animated movie of all time. Directed by Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, the Frozen spinoff will feature Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and snowman Olaf along with a new original song by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who wrote the Oscar-winning Frozen hit “Let It Go.” In Frozen Fever, it’s Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa’s icy powers might put more than just the party at risk. The announcement was made tonight during the ABC making-of special The Story of Frozen: Making An Animated Classic.
Disney Defrosts New ‘Frozen’ Short For 2015
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner
- Neve Campbell Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- Michael Beach Joins Warner Bros’ ‘Aquaman’