Fox will be accepting nominations until October 10 for its fourth annual Fox Writers Intensive. The program is designed to nurture the careers of experienced writers with diverse voices, backgrounds and life experiences and create a strong pipeline of well-rounded talent for potential staffing on Fox productions. This summer, writing partners Ed Gonzalez and Jeremy Haft were selected as the third annual FWI Fellows. They have inked a script development deal with Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television. In addition, the pair have been staffed on Fox’s new drama, Empire. Nominations can be submitted by one of the FWI’s partnering organizations or through submission by talent agents and management companies. Fox encourages experienced writers from across all entertainment media, including television, features, literature and theater or other published writers to apply. Info: http://www.foxaudiencestrategy.com/fox-writers-intensive/.
Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’ Vs Al Franken: Weekend Update Takes On A Former Writer
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off