Two more installments in Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic are heading to the screen. The network has greenlighted If There Be Thorns, No. 3 in the series, with No. 4, Seeds Of Yesterday, about to get the official go-ahead shortly. Sex And The City alum Jason Lewis is set for both films, written by Andrew Cochran and Darren Stein, respectively. Based on the third novel in V.C. Andrews’ Flowers In The Attic series, If There Be Thorns is directed by Nancy Savoca. It follows Christopher (Lewis) and Cathy Dollanganger (Rachael Carpani) as they live together as man and wife in California with Cathy’s two sons, who are unaware of the nature of their parents’ relationship. Mason Cook (Legends) will play Cathy’s son Bart. A+E Studios is producing in association with Front Street Pictures. Dan Angel and Jane Startz executive produce. Filming on the third movie is slated to begin next month in Vancouver. Lewis is repped by Resolution and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Lifetime Readies Third & Fourth ‘Flowers In the Attic’ Movies, Jason Lewis To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Ruling Independence Day B.O. With $52M+; 'Purge: Election Year' Slaying 'Tarzan', 'BFG' With $31M+
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest TV News
- Hacker Pleads Guilty To Stealing Info From L.A. Celebrities
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Returns Steady As ‘Roadies’ Debuts Low In Live+3
- ‘Code Black’ Adds Nafessa Williams, Noah Gray-Cabey & Emily Tyra For Season 2
- ‘The Daily Show’ Bids Farewell To Jessica Williams With Highlight Reel & Hugs
- ‘Greatest Hits’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Big Brother’ Steady As ‘Spartan’ Soars
- Amazon, PBS Extend & Expand Streaming Deal For Kids Series