Two more installments in Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic are heading to the screen. The network has greenlighted If There Be Thorns, No. 3 in the series, with No. 4, Seeds Of Yesterday, about to get the official go-ahead shortly. Sex And The City alum Jason Lewis is set for both films, written by Andrew Cochran and Darren Stein, respectively. Based on the third novel in V.C. Andrews’ Flowers In The Attic series, If There Be Thorns is directed by Nancy Savoca. It follows Christopher (Lewis) and Cathy Dollanganger (Rachael Carpani) as they live together as man and wife in California with Cathy’s two sons, who are unaware of the nature of their parents’ relationship. Mason Cook (Legends) will play Cathy’s son Bart. A+E Studios is producing in association with Front Street Pictures. Dan Angel and Jane Startz executive produce. Filming on the third movie is slated to begin next month in Vancouver. Lewis is repped by Resolution and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Lifetime Readies Third & Fourth ‘Flowers In the Attic’ Movies, Jason Lewis To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'