Two more installments in Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic are heading to the screen. The network has greenlighted If There Be Thorns, No. 3 in the series, with No. 4, Seeds Of Yesterday, about to get the official go-ahead shortly. Sex And The City alum Jason Lewis is set for both films, written by Andrew Cochran and Darren Stein, respectively. Based on the third novel in V.C. Andrews’ Flowers In The Attic series, If There Be Thorns is directed by Nancy Savoca. It follows Christopher (Lewis) and Cathy Dollanganger (Rachael Carpani) as they live together as man and wife in California with Cathy’s two sons, who are unaware of the nature of their parents’ relationship. Mason Cook (Legends) will play Cathy’s son Bart. A+E Studios is producing in association with Front Street Pictures. Dan Angel and Jane Startz executive produce. Filming on the third movie is slated to begin next month in Vancouver. Lewis is repped by Resolution and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Lifetime Readies Third & Fourth ‘Flowers In the Attic’ Movies, Jason Lewis To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed