Two more installments in Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic are heading to the screen. The network has greenlighted If There Be Thorns, No. 3 in the series, with No. 4, Seeds Of Yesterday, about to get the official go-ahead shortly. Sex And The City alum Jason Lewis is set for both films, written by Andrew Cochran and Darren Stein, respectively. Based on the third novel in V.C. Andrews’ Flowers In The Attic series, If There Be Thorns is directed by Nancy Savoca. It follows Christopher (Lewis) and Cathy Dollanganger (Rachael Carpani) as they live together as man and wife in California with Cathy’s two sons, who are unaware of the nature of their parents’ relationship. Mason Cook (Legends) will play Cathy’s son Bart. A+E Studios is producing in association with Front Street Pictures. Dan Angel and Jane Startz executive produce. Filming on the third movie is slated to begin next month in Vancouver. Lewis is repped by Resolution and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Lifetime Readies Third & Fourth ‘Flowers In the Attic’ Movies, Jason Lewis To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring