Oz and Mob City alum Ernie Hudson, who recurs on CBS’ new drama series Scorpion, has added a couple of extra gigs. He’s set to guest star in one episode of the TV Land comedy Hot In Cleveland, then will segue to a multi-episode arc on Netflix’s new comedy Grace And Frankie. On Hot In Cleveland, The Mavrick Artists-repped Hudson will play the ex-husband of Victoria Chase (Wendie Malick) who suddenly reappears to help her come to terms with their once-embarrassing legacy. That episode is slated to air in 2015. After that, he’ll begin work on Grace And Frankie, starring Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda as longtime nemeses whose husbands, it turns out, fall for each other. He’ll play the love interest of Frankie (Tomlin) in an arc for debut in 2015.
Ernie Hudson Boards ‘Hot In Cleveland’ & ‘Grace And Frankie’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”