Oz and Mob City alum Ernie Hudson, who recurs on CBS’ new drama series Scorpion, has added a couple of extra gigs. He’s set to guest star in one episode of the TV Land comedy Hot In Cleveland, then will segue to a multi-episode arc on Netflix’s new comedy Grace And Frankie. On Hot In Cleveland, The Mavrick Artists-repped Hudson will play the ex-husband of Victoria Chase (Wendie Malick) who suddenly reappears to help her come to terms with their once-embarrassing legacy. That episode is slated to air in 2015. After that, he’ll begin work on Grace And Frankie, starring Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda as longtime nemeses whose husbands, it turns out, fall for each other. He’ll play the love interest of Frankie (Tomlin) in an arc for debut in 2015.
Ernie Hudson Boards ‘Hot In Cleveland’ & ‘Grace And Frankie’
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations